For those who may be interested in joining the Central Bucks Detachment, Marine Corps League, there are 2 options.
The first is to become a Regular Member and the second is to become an Associate Member.
To become a Regular Member, one must meet one of the following:
1) if you are serving or who have served honorably in the United States Marine Corps, "ON ACTIVE DUTY," for not less than ninety (90) days and earned the Eagle, Globe and Anchor; or
2) if you are serving or have served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and have earned no less than ninety (90) Reserve Retirement Credit Points; or
3) if you are serving or who have served honorably as a U.S. Navy Corpsmen who have trained with Marine FMF Units in excess of ninety (90) days and earned the Marine Corps Device (clasp) worn on the Service Ribbon or
4) if you are serving or who have served honorably as a U.S. Navy Corpsmen and earned the Warfare Device authorized for FMF Corpsmen or
5) if you are serving or who have served honorably as a U.S. Navy Chaplain and earned the FMF Badge, serving with Marines
Those individuals not qualified for Regular Membership in the Marine Corps League may become an Associate Member if they espouse the principles and purposes of the Marine Corps League as contained in its Congressional Charter which are to help to perptuate those traditions and values to honor those that have served or are now serving. Additionally Associate Members may not vote on a membership application, an election of officers, or hold an elective office. They also may not vote on Marine Corps League policy at the Department or National levels.
If you desire Membership, please click on the appropriate Application button below, fill out the appropriate fields and send it to electronically by pressing the "Send" button on the form. You will be contacted about your application and interest in the Marine Corps League. You must attend a meeting of the Detachment to join. If applying for regular membership and not on Active Duty or an Active Reservist you must bring a copy of your last DD-214 and membership dues. For Active Duty Marines, Navy Corpsmen, Navy Chaplains or Active Reservists a current Military ID can be used in lieu of a DD-214. For Associate Membership, only membership dues are required.